Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank you all so much!

I was so excited to come home to that many comments after only having this a few days.
Thanks to all of you so much! I love each and every one of you. You all made me feel better, and gave me different viewpoints that I haven't really thought about before, so thanks again. You guys are awesome!

On a different note, I think that I get amused a little too easily. I was pretty excited today to realize that I can now to do two things that I'd never thought twice about before.

1. I can check the oil in my car.

2. I know how to use one of these things:


Awesome huh!? I feel very accomplished... I'm lame, I know.

2 comments:

MADDIE said...

Britt,
That is awesome....You can teach your mom something new. I admit it...I don't know how to use that thingy or check the oil in the car! Luv you!

Melissa said...

Can you come check my oil?