Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Break

Fall break has been great and I really hate to see it end. It's been nice taking a breather from all our normal chaos. High points of this week:
-Got to sleep in a little, that's always a plus!
-Went shopping & got some more winter stuff.
-It was Drew & I's six months... got to hang out a lot and went to The Factory.
-I had absolutely zero homework, which i don't think has ever happened before on a break.
-Got to spend a little more time with my family. That was nice, because with us all having different hectic schedules, getting time to just chill with each other is becoming a novelty.

My mind is starting to down because I'm getting tired... but I'm pretty sure that's the majority of my week. My parents have gone camping today & tomorrow. So I've just been hanging out with Maci catching up with her. That's about all for now. Love you all!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love you Britt! I am so happy that you got a week off :0)

AshleyMK said...

Glad you got a week off of school. It is always good to get a break. Happy six months.I hope you can go camping next time, I really missed you.

MADDIE said...

Britt, I wish we could have done more fun stuff together while you were off for fall break. I am glad you still had a good week. I hope next time you will go camping with us! I am glad you got to spend some time with Maci!!

Angie said...

Hi Brit! Aren't school breaks the best?? Glad you enjoyed yours! Have a great week! You are precious!

Jill said...

Hi Britt, I'm "tagging" your blog! See my blog for details.

MADDIE said...

How about an update!!!