Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's wrong here...?

Does a normal teenager go through this many cars in less than a year...?
(Pictures are from Google. Description is what it actually looked like.)






NUMBER 1















Description: 19-something gray sentra.


What Happened: It was a stick-shift. Didn't work too well with my ADD! Got rid of that pretty quick.








NUMBER 2











Description: Brown on tan 1988 BMW 528e


What Happened: John wrecked into and totalled it!!! But i forgave him.







NUMBER 3





Description: Tan on tan 1995 BMW 540i V8






What Happened: Started having tranny problems with it. At this point, I am pretty convinced that I am just not destined to have a car! But...






NUMBER 4














Description: Orangy-red 2008 Kia Rio --> my baby!



What Happened: Hopefully nothing! I am overly happy with this one. Grandparents suprised me with it at work last week. :)





Well there you go! That's a timeline hope I won't have to expand on anymore, at least for a very long time!!!





















































































































































































1 comment:

MADDIE said...

I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST ONE FOR AWHILE TOO! THE CAR REALLY FITS YOU. YOU LOOK SO CUTE DRIVING IT! LOVE YA